Happy Wednesday everyone!
When Michael and I started this blog we hoped to share as many of our DIY experiences as possible, but between work and our own home projects we’ve already been slacking. We are so close to completing the kitchen and can’t lose our momentum. Once it is finish you can expect a full download with before-and-after photos, lessons learned, and our favorite products. On that note, here is a sneak peek of “Big Al” installed.
In the meantime, here is another one hour Design Hustle for you. I’ve been on a kitchen kick and used a Cle Tile product my aunt and uncle were considering for the inspiration; thank you Uncle Eric and Aunt Sandra! If you have your own pieces (furniture, paint color, artwork, etc.) that you’d like me to consider for the next hustle please post them in the comments. Enjoy y’all!
- Floor Tile (Cle Tile; “Peabody” $15.50/SF
- Backsplash (Fireclay Tile; Chaine Homme in Foggy Morning w/ Black Patina $65/SF)
- Drawer Hardware (Rejuvenation; Mission Bin Pull $11-$15E)
- Cabinet Hardware (Rejuvenation; Mission Drawer Pull $11-$15E)
- Art Print (Minted; The Humble Egg)
- Flush Mount Light (Rejuvenation; Cedar & Moss Conifer $279 SALE)
- Pendant Light (Rejuvenation; Cedar & Moss Pendant $169E)
- Faucet (Home Depot; Delta Essa Touch20 in Matte Black $314.44)
- Serving Trays (McGee and Co.; Check Linen Tray $18-$38)
- Cheese Board (McGee and Co.; Navy Striped Cheese Board $75)