I don’t know about you, but there is absolutely no way for me to walk into a Target and not shop the “sucker” dollar bin, clothing, and home goods sections. Last night we went on a Target hunt to find Ravenswood Zin wine and stumbled upon a budget friendly option for our new patio lights! Rather than paying $179 for 21 ft. of these Rejuvenation Cargo String Lights, we paid $60 for 45 ft. of these by Smith & Hawken! Our Target store has them on clearance so if you don’t want to pay the full price online you’ll have to go hunting. There is a really nice copper shade option too if you’re looking for a pop of shine. How awesome are these?
I think for the first time M walked out of Target without feeling like I’d taken advantage of him :). The patio is scheduled to be finished by the end of next week and we cannot wait to start enjoying our new living space. The plan for this weekend is to do some major backyard clean up.
Now granted we only walked out with the lights and a bottle of wine, there were other fabulous finds that I was itching to purchase. Here is my “Target Hustle” and the linked products!
I’m so sorry I didn’t number them, it won’t happen again.
- Who What Wear Bardot Dress
- Threshold Watercolor Buffalo Art Print
- Threshold Blue Watercolor Abstracts – Set of 3
- Nate Berkus Fabric File Box
- Threshold Mint Dining Chairs
- Smith & Hawken Metal Cover String Lights
- Merona Talia Cork Heel Sandal in Denim
- dv Bailey Slide Sandals
- Threshold Smyrna Bench
- Threshold Polished Brass Wall Shelf
- Threshold Large Watercolor Abstract