Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July holiday just as much as we did. Michael and I spent our weekend enjoying a visit from our nephew John Ross and evening drinks on our new patio (reveal coming this weekend!). Despite a few thunderstorms, the weather was still beautiful.
It seems like just about every store is running a sale this week, but I am most excited about a moving sale Cle Tile has going on! The selection is limited, but each tile is roughly $2 off. Here are a few of my favorites that you can browse here.
So for Design Hustle #7 here are a few mood boards inspired by Cle’s moving sale tiles. If you are looking for a smaller dollar project with some funky and unique character, their tile might be a great choice.
- Floor Tile (Cle Tile; New West Pattern Ten $10.86/sf)
- Vanity (Pottery Barn; Mason Reclaimed Wood Sink $1,699).
- A less expensive vanity option is here!
- Sconce (The Mine; Millennium Lighting $59.90)
- Turkish Bath Towel (Etsy; Set of 2 $19.80)
- Shower surround – 3 x 3 white square tiles, offset
- Floor Tile (Cle Tile; Square Target $10.86/sf)
- Backsplash (The Tile Shop; 2×8 Hampton Carrara Marble Tile $14.99/sf)
- Pendant Lights (All Modern; Tilmar Globe Pendant $92.71)
- Cabinet Paint – Benjamin Moore Salamander
Kitchen & Dining
- Floor Tile (Cle Tile; Big Dane $10.86/sf)
- Dining Table (Article; Conan Round Dining Table $599) – This is a piece I would try to source from an antique/consignment shop.
- Chairs (West Elm; Splat Dining Chair $129.99E)
- Rug (Serena & Lily; 5’ Dia. Round Jute Rug $129)
- Pendant (Serena & Lily; Capiz Scalloped Chandelier $298)
- Backsplash (Fire Clay Tile; 2 x 4 Morning Thaw $28/sf)
- Faucet (Wayfair; Kingston Brass Wall Mount Faucet $118.18)
- Cabinet Doors (Houzz)
- Cabinet Paint – Benjamin Moore Simply White